“The Graze” Cultural Heritage Tour of the Historic Whiteaker Neighborhood (Fee: $25)
- 12:00 PM — 1:30PM Speaker: Fermented Foods at Falling Sky Brewing (Light lunch included in fee)
- 1:30PM — 2:00PM Heritage Walk with Community Scholar, Sam Hahn
- 2:00PM — 2:30PM Exploring Pinball Culture at Blairally
- 2:40PM — 3:10PM Exploring Glass Blowing at Cornerstone
- 3:20PM — 3:45PM Wine Tasting and How-To session at Territorial
- 3:55PM — 4:20PM Ale Tasting and How-To session at Ninkasi
- 5:30PM — 7:30PM Joint mixer with WSFS, UO, Jaqua Center
You must register for the Graze by March 15th, 2017.
To register, go to https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6VEJQEOUbC8hltP.
To confirm your attendance, send a check for $25, payable to Lyle Murphy at:
Oregon Folklife Network
242 Knight Library
6204 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-6204
You may cancel and have your Graze registration fee refunded up until April 1, 2017.
The Graze is not affiliated with the University of Oregon.